BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Tse Chi Lop: Alleged Asian drug lord arrested in Amsterdamon 24/01/2021 at 1:49 am
Australia believes Tse Chi Lop's syndicate controls up to 70% of narcotics entering the country.
- In pictures: Tens of thousands gather for pro-Navalny protestson 24/01/2021 at 12:39 am
Tens of thousands brave a police crackdown to show support for jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
- Tunisians question whether life is better after Arab Springon 24/01/2021 at 12:21 am
Ten years after ousting their strongman leader, some say the new system isn't working.
- Letter from Africa: The continent no longer needs lectures from the USon 24/01/2021 at 12:20 am
President Joe Biden will need to renew the relationship with the continent, writes Waihiga Mwaura.
- Coronavirus: How the pandemic has changed the world economyon 24/01/2021 at 12:17 am
Key maps and charts explain how the virus has impacted markets and businesses around the world.
- The homeless drug addict who became a history professoron 24/01/2021 at 12:15 am
Jesse Thistle, a high school dropout, overcame addiction and homelessness to pursue an academic career.
- Is this Russian cult leader a fraud?on 24/01/2021 at 12:03 am
A mysterious Russian cult leader is accused of embezzling followers' funds and abusing them.
- Covid: Italian PM brands vaccine delay 'unacceptable'on 23/01/2021 at 7:08 pm
Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has warned he will take legal action against Pfizer and AstraZeneca.
- Krystina Arielle: Star Wars supports High Republic host after racist abuseon 23/01/2021 at 6:44 pm
Krystina Arielle, the host of Star Wars: The High Republic Show, was attacked online.
- Larry King: Veteran US talk show host dies aged 87on 23/01/2021 at 4:01 pm
The popular US broadcaster conducted about 50,000 interviews, from Nelson Mandela to Lady Gaga.
- Navalny protests: Supporters arrested in string of protests across Russiaon 23/01/2021 at 3:22 pm
The arrest of the Kremlin's fiercest critic sparks a string of protests across Russia.
- Larry King: US TV legend who hosted 50,000 interviewson 23/01/2021 at 1:53 pm
Larry King - who has died aged 87 - was one of the giants of US broadcasting.
- Sri Lanka Minister who promoted 'Covid syrup' tests positiveon 23/01/2021 at 1:44 pm
Pavithra Wanniarachchi, Sri Lanka's health minister, tested positive for Covid on Friday.
- Loyal dog's six-day wait for poorly owner outside Turkish hospitalon 23/01/2021 at 12:36 pm
Boncuk waited outside a hospital in Turkey every day while her owner was being treated.
- Tokyo 2020 Games may have to be held behind closed doors, says Lord Coeon 23/01/2021 at 10:33 am
The rescheduled Tokyo 2020 may have to be held behind closed doors if they are to go ahead this year, athletics chief Lord Coe says.