FOX News FOXNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- President Biden appears to remove Trump’s Diet Coke button from Oval Officeon 24/01/2021 at 1:28 am
President Biden appears to have gotten rid of the Diet Coke button his predecessor, President Donald Trump, used on the resolute desk in the Oval Office.
- Biden has his first phone call with UK Prime Minister as presidentby Morgan Phillips on 24/01/2021 at 1:20 am
President Biden had his first phone call with England’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Saturday, where Johnson pressed the new president for a U.S.-U.K. trade deal.
- Former HHS Sec. Leavitt says state vaccination plans ‘getting too granular,’ slowing distribution downby Morgan Phillips on 24/01/2021 at 12:12 am
Former Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt said Saturday that state coronavirus vaccination plans are “getting too granular,” in turn slowing distribution.
- Biden Cabinet nominee hired convicted domestic abuser who punched woman for refusing sexby Paul Best on 23/01/2021 at 10:37 pm
Boston Mayor Martin Walsh, the nominee to be President Joe Biden's Labor Secretary, briefly hired former Massachusetts state representative Carlos Henriquez to be a special assistant in 2018, despite Henriquez's conviction years earlier for assaulting a woman who refused to have sex with him.
- Democrats looking to introduce bill that would offer families at least $3k per childby Morgan Phillips on 23/01/2021 at 10:15 pm
House Democrats are working on legislation that would permanently expand the child tax credit to provide thousands per year per child to tens of millions of Americans in the form of monthly recurring payments.
- McCarthy raises 'concerns' about Cheney impeachment vote, future in leadershipby Marisa Schultz on 23/01/2021 at 9:53 pm
House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., voiced "concerns" about Rep. Liz Cheney's role in leadership and said the Wyoming Republican needed to answer to her GOP colleagues for voting to impeach former President Trump.
- California ignores public records request, keeps coronavirus data hidden by Morgan Phillips on 23/01/2021 at 9:14 pm
Gov. Gavin Newsom, despite months-long promises of transparency in his coronavirus decisions, has been keeping secret the data his administration is using to drive state-implemented lockdowns.
- Biden administration defends removing Churchill statue from Oval Officeby Adam Shaw on 23/01/2021 at 9:05 pm
The Biden administration on Friday defended the decision to remove a bust of former U.K. Prime Minister Winston Churchill from the Oval Office -- creating a bright video designed to remind people "what the Special Relationship is truly about."
- Trump impeachment manager Swalwell on trial: 'If the Senate allows witnesses, we will be ready with witnesses'by Marisa Schultz on 23/01/2021 at 8:00 pm
Rep. Eric Swalwell, who will help prosecute former President Trump for "incitement of insurrection," said House impeachment managers are prepared to call witnesses at the upcoming Senate trial.
- Ohio restaurant owner rips Biden's embrace of $15 minimum wage as bad for businessby Stephanie Giang-Paunon on 23/01/2021 at 7:08 pm
An Ohio restaurant owner is warning that any hikes in the minimum wage now will only hurt small businesses more.
Politics in the News Today