FOX News FOXNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- AOC says Daunte Wright death no ‘accident,’ instead part of ‘indefensible system’by Dom Calicchio on 14/04/2021 at 9:59 am
In Twitter posts Tuesday, U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez opposed the argument that Daunte Wright’s shooting death in Minnesota was an "accident," as police have claimed.
- Cori Bush claims cop ‘would’ve known the difference’ between gun, Taser if Daunte Wright ‘wasn’t a Black boy’by Dom Calicchio on 14/04/2021 at 8:19 am
A congresswoman from Missouri claimed Tuesday night that a White Minnesota police officer accused of killing a Black man "would’ve known the difference" between her service weapon and a stun gun if shooting victim Daunte Wright "wasn’t a Black boy."
- Texas nonprofit lands huge contract after hiring former Biden official: reportby Edmund DeMarche on 14/04/2021 at 5:46 am
Family Endeavors, a nonprofit in Texas, won a contract worth up to $530 million to help the Biden administration during the crisis unfolding along the southern border, according to a report.
- Leo Terrell says MN mayor 'tying police's hands' after shooting: 'I felt he was working for the criminals'by Charles Creitz on 14/04/2021 at 2:48 am
Los Angeles civil rights attorney Leo Terrell ripped Brooklyn Center, Minn., Mayor Mike Elliott's handling of the police-involved shooting death of a motorist earlier this week, claiming his actions make him seem like he's on the side of rioters ransacking the area the past few nights.
- Arizona AG Brnovich calls for state of emergency in response to border crisisby Adam Shaw on 14/04/2021 at 2:14 am
EXCLUSIVE: Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich on Tuesday urged Gov. Doug Ducey to declare a state of emergency in the state in response to the growing crisis at the southern border -- as the state looks to deploy the National Guard to deal with the surge in migrants.
- Nevada plans full reopening of all counties at 100% capacity in Juneby Brittany De Lea on 14/04/2021 at 1:17 am
Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak announced plans on Tuesday to fully reopen all counties within the state to 100% capacity at the start of June.
- Tomi Lahren: All incidents sparking BLM ‘firestorm’ could have been avoided with suspect complianceby Angelica Stabile on 14/04/2021 at 12:34 am
The shooting of Daunte Wright could have been prevented just like every other incident, Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren argued on "Final Thoughts."
- Sen. John Kennedy tells 'defund the police' supporters: 'Next time you get in trouble, call a crackhead'by Fox News Staff on 14/04/2021 at 12:27 am
Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., joined "Fox News Primetime" Tuesday to respond to the death of Daunte Wright at the hands of police in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
- Biden to address joint session of Congress on April 28by Thomas Barrabi on 14/04/2021 at 12:21 am
If Biden accepts the invitation, it would mark the first time he has addressed Congress in person since becoming president.
- Gen. Keane: No president has kept Americans 'informed and advised' on what is happening in the Middle Eastby Fox News Staff on 14/04/2021 at 12:15 am
Gen. Jack Keane told "Fox News Primetime" Tuesday that he finds the President's decision to withdrawal troops from Afghanistan as "shameful" and "reckless," and that no American president has done a good job of keeping the "American people informed."
Politics in the News Today